BEST PAPER AWARDS 2014
Best Research Papers
Prof. Nadiya Slobodenyuk
American University of Beirut
Best Student Paper
Mr. Chew Kia Hong Peter
James Cook University
Global Science and Technology Forum
Global perspectives shall complement discussions regarding the generation, promotion and implementation of evidence-based psychological practice. Psychology professionals now more than ever are being called upon to respond to the needs of society and individuals experiencing crisis in different forms such as war, famine, economic turmoil, crime, murder, abuse, loneliness, and despair. This conference aims to bring together the world’s leading researchers, engineers and scientists whose professional interests involve psychological theories and practices and able to generate a major contribution to the formulation of global and regional strategies in the advancement of Psychology.
• The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-1865, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1881 will be indexed by Ulrichsweb,
EBSCO, CrossRef, PsycExtra and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and CAS amongst others where applicable.
• Journal: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Psychology (JPsych) (Print ISSN: 2345-7872, E-periodical: 2345-7929). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JPsych on a complimentary basis. GSTF JPsych is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be indexed by PubMed Central (PMC), EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell'sDirectories, and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect, GoogleScholar, IndexCopernicus, amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Enhancing Human Performance" to be published by GSTF.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• CBP 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
2014 KEYNOTE ADDRESS
Prof. Craig Speelman
Prof. Richard Hicks
Dr. Lidia Suarez
Prof. Nadiya Slobodenyuk
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 36 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php