BEST PAPER AWARDS 2013
Best Research Papers
Dr. Krissy Wilson
Dr. Lidia Suarez
James Cook University
Best Student Paper
Triana Kesuma Dewi
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
Going beyond the study of the human mind, academics and professionals working in the field of Psychology now play a pivotal role in promoting the development as well as recovery of mental health on a global scale. This is even more so with the global shift in focus of mental healthcare services from traditional methods to community-based and family-focused practices. Psychology professionals now more than ever are being called upon to respond to the needs of society and individuals experiencing crisis in different forms such as war, famine, economic turmoil, crime, murder, abuse, loneliness, and despair.
This conference aims to bring together the world’s leading researchers, engineers and scientists whose professional interests involve psychological theories and practices. The conference will also provide a valuable opportunity for psychology professionals from different cultural backgrounds and diverse fields to explore the global impact of psychology as a field of practice on community and individual mental health care.
Global perspectives shall complement discussions regarding the generation, promotion and implementation of evidence-based psychological practice. Through the sharing and exchange of information about the latest developments in the field of psychology among experts from across the globe, the Conference shall be able to generate a major contribution to the formulation of global and regional strategies in the advancement of psychology.
|Keynote Address will be delivered by:
||Prof. Craig Speelman
Professor of Psychology
School of Psychology and Social Science
Edith Cowan University
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1865, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1881) will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences(JLSS) (Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell's Directories.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Enhancing Human Performance" to be published by GSTF.
The book will be edited by Professor Craig Speelman, Professor of Psychology, School of Psychology and Social Science, Edith Cowan University.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• CBP 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CBP 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES