BEST PAPER AWARDS 2014
Best Research Papers
Prof. Nadiya Slobodenyuk
American University of Beirut
Best Student Paper
Mr. Chew Kia Hong Peter
James Cook University
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
Global perspectives shall complement discussions regarding the generation, promotion and implementation of evidence-based psychological practice. Psychology professionals now more than ever are being called upon to respond to the needs of society and individuals experiencing crisis in different forms such as war, famine, economic turmoil, crime, murder, abuse, loneliness, and despair. This conference aims to bring together the world’s leading researchers, engineers and scientists whose professional interests involve psychological theories and practices and able to generate a major contribution to the formulation of global and regional strategies in the advancement of Psychology.
• Journal: Best papers (up to 10) presented at the conference will be invited to publish in GSTF Journal of Psychology (JPsych) free of charge (subject to acceptance) which will be included on Springer's Open Access publishing platform for independent journals - Global Science Journals (GSJ).
JPsych (Print ISSN: TBA, E-periodical: TBA) is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and Cabell's Directories and will be submitted to CAS, Scopus, ScienceDirect, Googe Scholar, IndexCopernicus amongst others, where applicable.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Enhancing Human Performance" to be published by GSTF.
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1865, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1881) is indexed by CAS, Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• CBP 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CBP 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Parnter Universities, please visit http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php