CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
Global perspectives shall complement discussions regarding the generation, promotion and implementation of evidence-based psychological practice. Psychology professionals now more than ever are being called upon to respond to the needs of society and individuals experiencing crisis in different forms such as war, famine, economic turmoil, crime, murder, abuse, loneliness, and despair. This conference aims to bring together the world’s leading researchers, engineers and scientists whose professional interests involve psychological theories and practices and able to generate a major contribution to the formulation of global and regional strategies in the advancement of psychology.
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Psychology which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell's Directories.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Enhancing Human Performance (Vol.2)" to be published by GSTF.
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1865, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1881) will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
The book will be edited by Professor Craig Speelman, Professor of Psychology, School of Psychology and Social Science, Edith Cowan University.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Best 10 papers presented at the conference will be invited to publish at GSTF Journal of Psychology free of charge (subject to acceptance)
• CBP 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CBP 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Parnter Universities, please visit: http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php